Monday, September 12, 2011

FINISH HIM.


Maybe crafting isn't as brutal as Mortal Kombat but the time it's taken to finish some of these crafting projects has been excruciating. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel for a couple things. All I have to do is finish my blanket by weaving in the ends. I'll post the pattern when I'm done. The ultrasound frame is almost finished - just need to get one final pic from my 35 week appointment which is next week. Yup...35 weeks. Bananas. I only have a couple pages of my scrapbook/baby book. And I have yet to purchase the actual book. I'm looking for some good templates for the written baby book-y pages. I want the thing all set up before the baby comes. I'm sure all craftiness will slow exponentially at that point...


No comments:

Post a Comment