Monday, August 29, 2011

Love the Product

Hate the name. For those of you who have never been pregnant and have never had the joy of spending all your money on crazy baby and mama products you aren't entirely sure you need, you may not be aware of the ridiculously named products out there. Many seem helpful, but the names...good lord. Here are a few faves:

Udder Covers. Whoa. As if I didn't already feel like a cow, I get to formalize it, too. These breastfeeding covers seem like they'll be helpful for when family and close friends are over, as baby and I won't have to go into complete isolation everytime he's hungry. I've seen a couple ladies use something like this. You could easily make it, but a few weeks ago this company had a great promo and I got one with paying shipping only.
Itzbeen. This reminds me of lolcats. This little thing tells you the last time the baby did everything you can think of. Five words: There's an app for that. Check out Baby Timer on iTunes.

Undercover Mama. Now this product does seem very helpful. But I can't help but think of that Eddie Griffin movie that came out a few years back...

Milkies. Now that's just a sin. And these pads that you're supposed to use while the baby nurses on the other side seem a little extraneous. I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment