Thursday, September 1, 2011

Indie Rock Poster Book!


Okay, okay, this is old news. The Indie Rock Poster Book, successor to the very popular Indie Rock Coloring Book released by the Yellowbird project, came out early this year. But now that I'm looking for cool stuff to put on the walls in our new house, this purchase has become inevitable. It's awesome because it's cheap and features really cool prints that are frame-worthy, and did I mention they're all artists' renderings of really good indie rock songs? "Your Ex-Lover is Dead" is one of my favorite Stars songs. Love this interpretation (best picture I could find).

Not the biggest fan of The National, but this print by Frank Chimero is pretty cool.

I certainly won't have a place for all 30 prints, but I think I can put a few to good use...

No comments:

Post a Comment