Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Venue




I almost forgot to post about one of my favorite things about our wedding - Bay 7 at the American Tobacco Campus. I always knew I wanted to have the reception somewhere unique, but I'm not an outdoors reception kind of girl - I get too nervous about weather, logistics, etc. A hotel wouldn't cut it, mainly because I couldn't find one that wasn't...nondescript? Bay 7 was perfect. The room was so open and had huge sky lights, and some guests even commented they felt like they were outside. There was an indoor waterfall and lots of wood. By the evening, the room got nice and dark. We are so happy we went with Bay 7.

In front of the water tower outside.

Best Man's speech, fountain in the back:

A nice, open dance floor:

We had an awesome duo play during cocktails and dinner - The Eversole Brothers.

The view from below:


Nighttime lights:

No comments:

Post a Comment