Monday, July 5, 2010

Rompin' Around


I am a huge fan of the romper. I think they are ridiculous and fun and make me feel like I'm five (an which I recall to be pretty awesome). I own three, two of which are from American Apparel (and I only wear them to sleep).


On a recent (and very fruitful) shopping trip with some pals, we stopped by Hemline on magazine and I found another romper to add to the collection. I had visited the Hemline in Metairie, a suburb of New Orleans, the week before and they had some pretty cute stuff. Their Magazine Street location is even better!

This little number was 75% off because the zipper was broken - score! The zipper will cost very little to fix and I love the royal blue color. I'll probably wear it this weekend at my bachelorette party!

No comments:

Post a Comment