Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Tita Shower!






Although I already had a great bridal shower thrown by my maid of honor (not my MOH. I effing hate cutesy wedding talk. Do you know what an OOT bridesmaid is? An out of town bridesmaid. Gross. And while we're at it, let's talk about how much I hate the words hubby and wifey. I will be very happy to get married to my soon-to-be-husband and become his wife and this wedding couldn't have happened without my bridesmaids who hail from both near and far, especially my maid of honor. Was that so hard?? ), my wonderful sister threw me yet another shower when I was in Durham last week. This was one was super special because it included my Titas (Aunties) who have known me and my family for years. We played lots of fun games and I got lots of cute kitchen presents. I'm getting more and more excited for this wedding by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment