Saturday, June 5, 2010

I KNEW IT

I am one of the few gals that have chosen to go with yellow gold for my engagement and wedding rings. Though Barry chose my ring all by himself (and what a wonderful job he did), he had two prerequisites: that it resembled my mother's - a solitaire set in yellow gold. I love yellow gold. I think it's elegant and classic and sunny. Plus it looks much better against my skin than platinum or white gold. And while I revel in being original, looks like I'm right on trend. Check out this article in the latest Martha Stewart Weddings (the only good wedding mag out there, in my opinion). Just call me Little Miss Foresight. Below is a classic Cartier ring, which my ring closely resembles. I've recently designed my wedding band from Boudreaux's in New Orleans. It's going to be fabulous - two diamonds surrounding the engagement ring to give it a three-stone look. More on that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment