Thursday, September 10, 2009

You Know It's Bad When There Are Two Take it or Leave Its in a Row

Blah blah blah I suck at blogging. But how cute is this Rebecca Taylor minidress? I have some weddings coming up. There is some debate as to whether or not I can go, seeing as school owns my life, but still...I can work this dress at a casual-ish wedding and also at school (I'm a T.A.). What do you think? On supersale at the Outnet for $121.

B and I are getting settled at our place in New Orleans. It's pretty sweet - so much room, and we've been able to grill every night since he's arrived. Notice no grilling was done before he arrived...I'm a baker, not a griller. I'll post pics of our new little apartment as soon as it's together (I think we're about 2 or so weeks away) and update you on my latest knitting ideas (even though it's way too hot in Nola right now to think about knitting). B and I are going to have a hobby room! That means his beer brewing stuff and my sewing, knitting, and needlework stuff all in one cute little room. I can hardly wait...

1 comment:

  1. take the dress- super cute!

    stu and i are going to have a hobby room, too! except combined we have WAY too many hobbies, so we're not sure how it's going to work out yet. we shall see.

    ReplyDelete