Thursday, July 23, 2009

Triumphant Return of Take it or Leave it


I'm truly trying to revive this blog, and what better way to do that than with a brand new Take it or Leave it? I love these Matt Bernson sandals on the Steven Alan site. I adore the cuffed look. I think it's so hot. And I know, I know - I have too many sandals. But put it this way - this blog is a true reflection of my life and it's been a shop-less life for me these days. I've really only had time to bake, and that has even been hard to find time to do. Plus helloooo I'm moving to New Orleans, which, as Boyfriend and I discovered on our recent apartment-searching trip, is humidity city. It will be that way well into the fall and early in the spring, so sandals will be put to use very well. On the negative...summer Theory sample sale starts on Monday and I may want something more there. On sale for $69. So let me hear it - take it or leave it?

1 comment: