Saturday, August 25, 2012

She's Stacked

Although I hate the expressions "arm party" and "arm candy," I love the look of a heavily decorated wrist.  But as I lamented before, cute bracelets can be pretty pricey.  That's why I am currently obsessed with making my own bracelets a la Honestly, WTF.  Love this blog.  And love these bracelets.  Above you'll see a DIY braided hex nut bracelet, braided bead bracelet, and my favorite, two double wrapped bracelets.  Each took less than 10 minutes to make.  I followed all directions, but used embroidery thread for the wrapped bracelets because that's what I had on hand.  I'm working on a bunch of more colorful ones.  I'm telling you...obsessed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing the information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!!!
    House Renovations in Clapham,

    ReplyDelete