Monday, April 30, 2012

Mawwiage, That Bwessed Awwangment.

Love the Princess Bride.  So does a special person in my life who is getting MAWWIED!  And I'm in the wedding party!  Yippee!  I've never been a bridesmaid before!  Never even been in a wedding (except my own).  We get to pick our own dresses and I've already gotten mine.  I've needed an excuse to get a BCBG dress.  Technically this is BCBGeneration, the cheaper version of BCBG, but still.  It was on super sale and although I'm not a fan of chiffon, I'm digging this look.  I worry that the weird rusching makes one boob look bigger than the other but my sister in law (who was with me when we got it) swears it's just the angle.  Excuse the crazy hair and silly baby in the picture.  It was a hectic shopping trip...

1 comment:

  1. Because of the method of burning the fuel and the extremely high temperatures involved Newport Cigarettes, the chemical reaction tends towards completion, and the main products are CO2 and H2O. The hydrogen fueled rockets are even cleaner with the only combustion product being H2O. Hypergolic rockets can use chemicals containing halogens Marlboro Menthol, but they are very small rockets used in space for steering and small corrections to the flight path Marlboro Lights. They are used above the atmosphere and should not contribute anything to ozone depletion.

    ReplyDelete