Friday, August 19, 2011

Shower, Take Two

I just spent a lovely two weeks in North Carolina, then Michigan, where my sister and in-laws threw me two fantastic baby showers. The women at the first couldn't help commenting how just one year ago they were over at my house for a bridal shower...and look at me now, big as a house. Here are a couple pics...check out the onesies my sister made for the baby!






We decorated onesies at the Michigan shower - so cute and fun. Can't wait to put the little babe in each and every one -





I left the showers feeling so loved and lucky. Needless to say, we got a ton of clothes for the baby. We also got a lot of baby gear we are desperately in need of. I am almost 31 weeks pregnant...can't wait to make up our nursery, meet my little dude, and introduce him to all his family and friends who love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment