Thursday, August 18, 2011

Paint the Town

Red is one of my favorite colors. I had little red accents all over the place at our wedding and I love my little red corolla. So, decorating our nursery with lots of red things was kind of a given (doesn't hurt that dad is a huge Detroit Redwings fan), but I've found myself getting lots of red things outside our nursery, too. I am obsessed with my Bumbleride Indie in Ruby. My sister in law and I put it together the other day and it makes me smile. I think Baby will love it.

Our Chicco Keyfit 30 in Fuego will snap right into it.
I recently picked up this Infantino changing pad - for diaper changing as well as a portable play space. A good friend told me one of these is essential...

I really love red. Even though we know the sex of the baby, I wanted to buy stuff I could use again for years. I think red is great for playful little boys but also works for spunky little girls. Can't wait to roll around town in all our red stuff! Though its all undeniably cute, I won't really know how truly awesome or helpful baby stuff is until the little guy comes. Will be sure to check back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment