Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's Never Too Early to Learn Geography


I'm loving this new map I got from Fab! It's from These Are Things and I love it. It absolutely matches what I have in mind for my nursery, color-wise. What is Fab, you might ask? It's like Gilt, Rue La La, and Hautelook except they exclusively feature home stuff. They have jewelry sometimes, too. Think of Fab as a sophisticated and wide-ranging Fred Flare online sample sale. I'm not linking them here because if you want an invite, you should email me so I get the credit! They feature everything from kitchen tools from brands like Zyliss, frames and other home stuff, from brands like from Umbra, and furniture and other bigger items, like Public Bikes. I am a big fan. Sign up now (by emailing me or leaving a comment asking for an invite :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment