Friday, August 12, 2011

Bridesmaids Dresses and Shoes

Similar to jewelry, I think I stressed out more about my bridesmaids' dresses than my own! I know it's silly, but I just wanted them to look good and feel comfortable. I wanted them to have some choice points but I also wanted to have a lot of say without being a bridezilla. So, I went with Aria. Aria is great -- they have a ton of styles and fabrics. Plus they are reasonably priced around $200 a pop. The color I chose, Mist, was an iridescent teal (more on the blue side than green) and complimented my other color, cherry red, really well. The girls looked fantastic holding red daisies. Anyway, I sent the girls a link to the website and told them to tell me their top two or so picks. It turned out that all girls except my sister chose one of two dresses. My sister was happy to pick from the two and voila - semi-matching bridesmaids. Aria even has ties to coordinate the men, all the groomsmen (and my bridesman) got one. And check out my super cute flower girl. Dress also courtesy of Aria.


As for shoes, I went with Unforgettable Moments by Lela Rose dyeable shoes - all under $50. The girls chose between two pairs, one high and low heel option. Pretty, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment