Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nesting (Kind of)

As much as I want to nest and make my home cozy for my new little family, I can't. The renovation won't be done for at least another 10 weeks and the last thing I want to do is buy a ton of stuff that I (or B) will have to move in just a short while. But, I can organize! I've been meaning to invest in a ton of these shoe boxes from the Container Store. Not just for shoes, but for other things as well, such as medicine, hair stuff, nail polish, you name it. I dunno, this picture just makes me excited...

I think I'm going to start out with two cases. Did I mention I love the Container Store? They have so many good finds. Like these classic milk crate containers.

And I can't lie, I sort of love this LBD jewelry organizer. I wouldn't buy it, it's a bit young for me, but the concept is pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment