Thursday, September 16, 2010

How Could I Forget?

I must be losing my mind because with all the craziness of beginning school, I've managed to forget all the crazy awesome purchases I made this last trip to New York. And a last trip it was...I won't be returning until next year. To fill you in, B and I headed to the city after the wedding so he could finish up work. This was NOT our honeymoon- that's coming in December. Beyond the fact that I'm a trip planner through and through and had enough to plan with the wedding and didn't want to deal with a honeymoon, I deal with too much heat and sun in New Orleans to jet off to the Caribbean in August. I digress...first up, Loeffler Randall Sandals for less than $100. Yes. From bird on Smith Street in Brooklyn. Probably my best score of the trip. They are awesome with gold adjustable hardware. They fit my feet perfectly and even tone down the flatfootedness (I have teeny feet but they are reeeeally spread out). I also got a couple basics from LA Made at Dear, Fieldbender. You know how I feel about that store (love it, adore it). The most contraversial buy of the trip were my glasses from Fabulous Fanny's. I think they are men's. B made sure to point out that the nerd trend will go out od style soon, but I kinda don't care. I love the look of these. I took this picture in a Starbucks immediately after I bought them. I don't care that they are embarrassing. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment