Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bridal Photo Shoot!

I'm here in NC now putting the final touches on wedding stuff. It's in two weeks (!!!). Our families are spending the week together at the beach beforehand, followed by a huge welcome party at my parent's house Friday, then the wedding Saturday. I recently had a trial hair and make-up run. Because that was so expensive and it made sense to take advantage of me looking all fancy anyway, I decided to do a bridal shoot with my photographer, the fantastic Jessi Blakely of Tamara Lackey Photography (formerly of Jessica Arden Photography). I cannot sing higher praises. She was so fun and made me feel super comfortable and pretty. I don't want to post too many photos here and ruin any surprises, but here's a tiny peek at how great she is without revealing my dress or too much of my outfit. I'm mad because I forgot to take out my nose piercing, but oh well. I also don't think I'll be wearing pearls, though I do love me some pearls so we'll see. Enjoy!


1 comment: