Friday, May 14, 2010

Found A Great New Boutique!


and it's located-
wait for it-
in the MALL. Yes. So shameful. But B and I were there the other day to buy him some running shoes and this little place caught my eye. It's called Francesca's Collection and score - they have an online store! I bought this little dress that I love. Looks great with my white Matt Bernson sandles. Think Anthropologie with a little Forever 21 thrown in (vom) with prices closer to Forever 21. This dress was only $28. Wore it to Vaughan's last night to see Kermit Ruffin (he did the Treme theme song for like, 30 minutes), which was a good move, since it's always a sweat box there. I'll need many more little dresses to get me through this steamy NOLA summer. Actually, I bought a couple last week and need to post. I'll get on that right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment