Friday, June 12, 2009

Opa! Or However You Spell It...

...And I'm off! I had my last day of work yesterday (which was glorious beyond words) and now I'm hurrying to rush out of the house and get to the airport to meet my mom. I may or may not be able to blog from Greece - haven't thought that far yet. But I wanted to share my new toy with you - the Canon G10. I think some of the pictures on this blog have been terrible, and I'm going to a really beautiful country with lots of photo ops. Plus I've been relatively uninspired to take pictures over the last few years, a far cry from my high school self - I used to really love photography. All these reasons amounted to me buying this beauty from Adorama in Chelsea. So far, no regrets!

I'll see ya when I see ya! Everyone take care and check back on the 27th for pictures and stories!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. have fun!!! i meant to call you last night but i forgot :/ glad your mom's going!

    ReplyDelete