Saturday, January 14, 2012

The First of Many



I'm working on a little sweater for Henry. I followed the 3 month variation in hopes of getting myself to finish it in time for my little baby to wear it. Look how big he's getting!

I wouldn't exactly call him a chunker but he is putting on weight. The sweater pattern kinda looks like a letterman's jacket, which is why I picked it. And I even checked my gauge which I'm usually too lazy to do. I'm finished with the back and the right side panel. I've got the left side to finish, then both sleeves, and a button placket. I'm trying to get through both sleeves this weekend. Sounds ambitious, but bear in mind this thing is pretty little. This is the year I become a better knitter. And I will do it by making lots of stuff for my little babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment