Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh, Boye

Olsenboye, that is. Am I the last one to know about this collab? Apparently, the Olsen twins have a collection sold exclusively at JCPenney. And it's great! I [heart] Ronson isn't the only cutiepie label rising from the department store. The Olsens are known for their sense of fashion, and while their lines don't necessarily reflect their personal styles, I really dig em. I have only been able to afford one pair of Elizabeth and James shorts, but I love them. This line is affordable, obviously. And the boots are super cute. But they aren't leather or anything, and I can't personally speak to the quality of the line. Probably worth a try though...here are my favorites:
Pretty black ruffly dress:
Boho tunic-y dress:
Poppy red pants:
This would dress a plain tshirt up in the winter:
Sweet motorcycle boots:

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, if you breastfeed, you'll be back to your fighting weight in 6 weeks or less! It's AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete