Monday, December 28, 2009

Imelda Marcos

Imelda Marcos was a filipina political leader who had 3,000 pairs of shoes. I don't have that many, but I'm well on my way, especially after these past two weeks. It was a great Christmas. Admittedly, I bought a lot for myself. But come on, I had to make up for a whole semester's lost time. Here's the footwear rundown:
Kate Spade slingbacks. Hot! I normally don't like patent leather anything but I th
ink the buckle and texture classy it up a bit.










I also got these Marc by Marc Jacobs suede heels. I have a pair of green sueded heels that I always get complimented on and when I saw these on sale at Belk's, I had to snatch them up. Good thing I"m in snowy Michigan where I have no hope of wearing these ever, but ces't la vie.





I also picked up these Bandalino heels. Leop
ard print - fun! They will be useful for dressing up a boring top with jeans. I admit it, they're a little ridiculous.








Last, I got these fantastic Frye heels. They're a little scuffed because they
were the display pair, but they are awesome and chunky - which means I won't fall as easily in them. Get this - they were only $50. Down from $198!



No comments:

Post a Comment